Artist Art Teacher and Jewelry Designer Resources
We have provide this page to provide resources and support to our customers, artists and art educators. We accept all Artist and Art Education Sites with or without a reciprocal link but would appreciate one! We do require other Artist Resource Sites and Other Sites to participate in a direct link exchange to our web site. If you would like your site to be included please CONTACT US.
Artist and Art Teacher Resources
- Art Education 2.0 - Connecting art educators around the globe.
- ArtistsHelpingChildren.org - Seeks to enhance the quality of life for sick, abused, or neglected children by helping people with information and resources to help sick children with with art, gifts, and toys. Also provides a multitude of information on free coloring book pages, arts and crafts ideas, articles and more.
- Art Exchange - Simply the best place on earth to buy or sell art
Art-exchange.com is your best source for wall art decor as well as three-dimensional art. Our inventory of over 70,000 works runs the spectrum from still life prints to original masterworks.
- Carla Sonheim - Art Classes & Workshops by Carla Sonheim
- Art Molds.com Vacuum Chamber - Environmentally safe mold making equipment and casting materials.
- artjunction.org - Art Junction is designed to provide a safe and structured virtual environment within which teachers and students can pursue artistic and educational goals. This site includes activities, projects and resources.
- AbsoluteArts.com - Since day one in 1995, World Wide Arts Resources' mission has steadfastly been the same: Connect the people of the world to the world of art. AbsoluteArts.com has become one of the internet's most comprehensive and contemporary artist Portfolio Program for emerging and established artists worldwide.
- Easels by Amron - We offer decorative and display table top easels and floor easels in over 200 styles, sizes, and colors.
- Carla Sonheim
- Ann Cooper’s Rugged Design Co - Whether you already know exactly what you want, or you only have as little as an idea on a post-it note, I can help you get the most out of your design. I have an extremely strong art background, and over 12 years experience with Screen printing and Embroidery, and apparel graphics.
- Greg Fetler Fine Art
- Karlene Ryan Design - Fashion, editorial, magazine, court room, menu & business design, mural and many other forms of illustration. With her strong design skills and quick but efficient execution she provides the client with a dynamic product.
- Katie Kenney Gallery Prints - "Signature art for the business, home and heart..." Unique Photo into Art for License, Commission and Sale.
- MJ Crafts Design Studio - Features unique crafts, gifts, and handmade jewelry, plus the "Eggypiece Art Collection." Funny seasonal and theme-related craft collections of mixed media.
- Singing Bird Studio, The Art of Kay Stratman - Paintings and Prints in P’o Mo or Traditional Sumi-e featuring landscapes and wildlife. Classes are also available by contacting Kay.
- Kayle Lamar Pet Portraits - Artist Kayle Lamar paints stunning, life-like pet portraits from your photograph.
- Steve Sonheim - Professional Photography - Photographer based in Seattle WA offering corporate, product and artistic photography.
- Tanya Mikaela - Fine Art Collages. Eco-friendly collage artist creating "up-cycled" art from reclaimed paper.
- Tom Linden, Watercolor Landscape Paintings - Tom's creations capture the sights, the mood and the atmosphere that are typical of the northern Illinois landscape.
- vintagetraveltrailerart.com - Featuring the unique and nostalgic work of Artist Paige Bridges.
Art Gallery Websites
- John Noott Art Galleries - John Noott art galleries in Cotswolds has a collection of modern British, 19th and 20th century art and paintings by artists such as Mary Fedden, Sam Toft, John Emms, Edward Seago, Dorothea
Jewelry Artists and Designers
- Jeannius Designs - Handcrafted Jewelry - "I create unique, handcrafted jewelry through a fusion of an age-old filigree technique, modern design and the use of diverse gem materials. I am also the author of the book “Silver Threads, Making Wire Filigree Jewelry” published by Kalmbach."
- KA Gold Jewelry - Unique and authentic "Love Jewelry" crafted from the heart of the artist David Weitzman. Show your endless love with symbolic jewelry made with great intention and care.
- Mariana Jewelry - Arrow Gift Shop has been your Minnetonka Moccasin headquarters for over 40 years. We now have a great selection of Mariana Jewelry which is beautiful and stylish. Visit Arrow Gift Shop today for their great selection of Mariana Necklaces and Mariana Bracelets.
- Organic Body Jewelry
- Organic ear plugs and organic body jewelry by Omerica Organics. Specialist in hardwood ear plugs and tunnels.